BSW

• Unberechtigt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Complaint template:

In-game name: blista10

Perpetrator: @MiasX @anoN
    Possible witnesses: screenshots

imgur.com/a/052I6MR

Time and date: January 10th, 2024 7 p.m.

Description of the crime and evidence:
    I was pulled over by miasx and he just send me text "can i search?" i asked him for binds many times and he set me wanted reason:reafuzal of orders. I think he need to be more respectful to players and send binds like evry other police does and dont be a bad player/POLICE

Beitrag von Azad47 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von [Vio]SkaiiN aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: spam ().

Beitrag von ERION3 ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde von [Vio]SkaiiN aus folgendem Grund gelöscht: Keine pb ().
  • Hello Blista, I don't understand exactly what you want to achieve with your complaint. I spoke to you as VKK, so you know exactly what happens during a traffic stop. The rules don't say that you have to use the detailed "binds". You know exactly what I meant by “can I search”? Maybe I was a little unclear, but you were still aware of what I wanted from you. Whether other police officers do it or not is up to them. I don't see anything here which rule I have broken here. I think you're just mad that I wanted to control you. If I'm wrong and you find a rule that I broke, feel free to add it to this complaint here. I hope you have a lot of fun

I also think it's counterproductive to support the community to make a complaint about something like that, where you don't even know whether I broke a rule or not. Besides, you don't even come to me and don't try to clarify it with me in any way. I also think that such behavior should not be tolerated. Feel free to pass it on to an admin who will insert such a rule exactly and avoid misunderstandings in the future.

ps: To your last words, respect is of course mutual. Don’t call anyone here a bad player or a police officer. Please work on your behavior and respect other traffic controls

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von MiasX ()

• Unberechtigt.

per se ist es nicht verboten, die vorhandenen VKK Binds nicht zu nutzen. Deshalb hat MiasX an dieser Stelle keinen Fehler gemacht.

Aber:
    MiasX hat sich in dieser Situation schlichtweg nicht gut genug ausgedrückt. Ein "can I search" reicht für das Ankündigen einer Durchsuchung einfach nicht aus.
    Es wird in naher Zukunft geklärt, ob die vorhandenen Binds Pflicht werden oder auch nicht.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is not forbidden not to use the existing VKK binds. Therefore, MiasX has not made a mistake at this point.

But:
    MiasX simply did not express himself well enough in this situation. A "can I search" is simply not enough to announce a search.
    It will be clarified in the near future whether the existing binds will become mandatory or not.