BSW

• Berechtigt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Beitrag von [Vio]Dan ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
  • Dear Admins, and vio players , i wish you're having a good time and calm evening

@blista10 i happy because u're talking about that so we can make the situation clear to everyone generally and Admins specially
    Since you were kicked out of aztecas because of this insults : imgur.com/NFmbJdP
    U are so mad and your trying to provoke me all the time...
    U say we come to your base and we killed u, u're soo innocent and u didn't do anything wrong ? u were following me, trying to steal my car, i didn't take care, but you were killed because your friend was insulting me again as it's clear here : imgur.com/kGU7G7Q

- Admins should know that Blista10 and his cousin Aliuerion3 was insulting me for the last 2 days but i didn't do any problem, i didn't break any rule, even i didn't come here and write a complaint just to not disturb your christmas..

Dear
    DoN

• Don schrieb:

Dear Admins, and vio players , i wish you're having a good time and calm evening

@blista10 i happy because u're talking about that so we can make the situation clear to everyone generally and Admins specially
    Since you were kicked out of aztecas because of this insults : imgur.com/NFmbJdP
    U say we come to your base and we killed u, u're soo innocent and u didn't do anything wrong ? u were following me, trying to steal my car, i didn't take care, but you were killed because your friend was insulting me again as it's clear here : imgur.com/kGU7G7Q

- Admins should know that Blista10 and his cousin Aliuerion3 was insulting me for the last 2 days but i didn't do any problem, i didn't break any rule, even i didn't come here and write a complaint just to not disturb your christmas..

Dear
    DoN
    DO NOT TRY TO CLARYFY WITH 15TH/12/2023 SCCRENSHOTS AND ABOUT THAT U SAID "SINCE YOU WERE KICKED OUT OF AZTECAS BECAUSE OF THIS INSULT IS " NOT TRUE , I GOT OUT OF AZTECAS CAUSE MY RANK WAS DOWN TO RANK 0 AND TRACKER CAN COMFIRM THAT I ASKED HIM TO UNINVITE ME
  • blista10 schrieb:

I Think this is not allowed too

imgur.com/a/IQozhv6
    In this situation we were back from carrob " CR ", Me osstik and @xXAnesXx and u were following us and started shooting us, u destroyed Osstik's infernus. and u get killed again, i think that was the 5th or the 6th time u came to us and u got killed, do u have screenshots from all situation ? please upload them so i can explain to admins every situation maybe this will make u stop disturbing me and my actions :D

• blista10 schrieb:

Don schrieb:

Dear Admins, and vio players , i wish you're having a good time and calm evening

Dear
    DoN
    DO NOT TRY TO CLARYFY WITH 15TH/12/2023 SCCRENSHOTS AND ABOUT THAT U SAID "SINCE YOU WERE KICKED OUT OF AZTECAS BECAUSE OF THIS INSULT IS " NOT TRUE , I GOT OUT OF AZTECAS CAUSE MY RANK WAS DOWN TO RANK 0 AND TRACKER CAN COMFIRM THAT I ASKED HIM TO UNINVITE ME
    yeah exactly i gived u rank 0 because i was co leader i couldn't do more than that, i do not clarify with 15/12/2023, iam just explaining all the situation to admins and readers, even if u didn't ask for uninvite it was coming to u, please brother make sure iam not writing to u iam writing to admins so please do not answer me :P

• Don schrieb:

blista10 schrieb:

Don schrieb:

Dear
    DoN
    yeah exactly i gived u rank 0 because i was co leader i couldn't do more than that, i do not clarify with 15/12/2023, iam just explaining all the situation to admins and readers, even if u didn't ask for uninvite it was coming to u, please brother make sure iam not writing to u iam writing to admins so please do not answer me :P
    HMMMM I THINK U FAKING IT
  • WTF THAT NOT TRUE I WANT PROOFFF I AND ADMINS WANT SCREENSHOTS TOO SEE

Don schrieb:

Admins should know that Blista10. Aliuerion3 and xXValonXx and Arjinit10. These 4 always come to us start shooting us and hitting our cars and when we react and kill them they take screenshots and start crying. Same xXValonXx did against @osstik and @xXAnesXx

osstik schrieb:

All started when me and @Don were in the car , blista come for no reason and wanted to get us down from the car so we asked him why . Then @blista10 and his gang members started hitting and shooting us . Then we defend our selves i think we have the right to do that . He tried to run with his car so we stop him .
  • blista10 schrieb:

WTF THAT NOT TRUE I WANT PROOFFF I AND ADMINS WANT SCREENSHOTS TOO SEE

Don schrieb:

Admins should know that Blista10. Aliuerion3 and xXValonXx and Arjinit10. These 4 always come to us start shooting us and hitting our cars and when we react and kill them they take screenshots and start crying. Same xXValonXx did against @osstik and @xXAnesXx

osstik schrieb:

All started when me and @Don were in the car , blista come for no reason and wanted to get us down from the car so we asked him why . Then @blista10 and his gang members started hitting and shooting us . Then we defend our selves i think we have the right to do that . He tried to run with his car so we stop him .

So u provoke us , shoot us and star the fight and when u lose it u make bsw and cry ?!
  • Iam not that kind of person who drive around and take screenshots because iam not used to make problems with people. For example i'am here since 2014 and this is the second bsw against me. First one was made in 2019 by mistake. And this is a lie which comes from you. You want to make problems after u got kicked out of the aztecas and that's all

• blista10 schrieb:

Don schrieb:

Dear
    DoN
    yeah, i tried to clarified that but @Don sent me screens what happened there and u got rank down bcs u insult to @Don ...and next day u came back and asked me rank up ..and u told if we not give your rank back u want uninvite , so i uninvited you bcs of that , but u did wrong thing too with insult to @DoN...
    :evil: TRACKER

:evil: Devil :evil:
  • Don schrieb:

yeah thats true , after i got them in server many players asked from me why i got them in ...and they are all family , as a example when @ichhabe3beine robbed @Arjinit10 , @Aliuerion3 killed teammates bcs he killed his brother bcs he not paid after he got robbed , after that we kicked Aliuerion3 and , from next day his all family members want leave from fraktion , like @blerton , he came back after 36h ban and we rank down him too bcs he was inactive too..and he want leave from fraktion too bcs his other family members left from fraktion ...

And these players always get bsw and get ban for many reasons ... and @xXValonXx sent application everyday after his family members joined to fraktion too..
    :evil: TRACKER

:evil: Devil :evil:
  • Don schrieb:

Iam not that kind of person who drive around and take screenshots because iam not used to make problems with people. For example i'am here since 2014 and this is the second bsw against me. First one was made in 2019 by mistake. And this is a lie which comes from you. You want to make problems after u got kicked out of the aztecas and that's all

osstik schrieb:

blista10 schrieb:

WTF THAT NOT TRUE I WANT PROOFFF I AND ADMINS WANT SCREENSHOTS TOO SEE

Don schrieb:

osstik schrieb:

So u provoke us , shoot us and star the fight and when u lose it u make bsw and cry ?!
    evrything u saying is fake i never shut on u first "Making SDM " Like u and ur friend do agains us