Unban request

• Abgelehnt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Unban request

Name des gebannten Accounts:@'Lyre'

Serial of your computer:54032641-0000013
    Forum Name of the admin who imposed the ban:[Vio]Zakuya Banngrund (text on connect):Zeitpunkt des Verbots:3.5.20 Was genau hast du getan, was hat zu deinem Zauber geführt und was kannst du besser tun, um dies in Zukunft zu vermeiden?

I have 2 months before I get a permanent ban, and at that point the administrators haven't answered me. So I made hetze on administrator on Shoutbox and [Vio] Zakuya warned me, so I got Permabann. Now all administrators are sorry. I want my account to be unbann now.

was ich mache. War der Zauber eine Lektion für dich?Yes. I lost my all connections from vio since 3-4 months. So I got a big lesson. I'm sorry
    wieder, warum sollten wir dich entbannen?i got a big lesson now and im sorry for that before i got an 2 months sdm bann and 1 sdm bann was not correct i was trying to make conversation with admins but adminsdoesn't answer me and i got very angry and i made hetze at shoutbox im sorry for that now please unban my account i really mised it .
    If My Serial Number do not match iam sorry for that i upgraded my PC so i cant find it ...