Spielerping einschränken

• Abgelehnt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Spielerping einschränken

1. Titel: [i]Spielerping einschränken
      [/i]

2. Kategorie: [i]Ingame
      [/i]

3. Beschreibung: [i]Ich wäre dafür, dass man die Ping-Grenze verschärft.
      [/i]

4. Begründung: Wir kennen es doch alle, man spielt z.b. League of Legends und hat auf einmal einen 200er Ping... Man klickt mit Rechtsklick auf dem Spielfeld herum, aber es passiert nichts. Oder in Call Of Duty, der Gegner hat einen Highping und man Trifft nichts mehr oder es fängt bei einem selbst an zu ruckeln. Hier auf Vio haben wir das Problem, das ab einem Bestimmten Ping, User de-synchronisieren für eine kurze Zeit, man gar nicht sieht das sie schießen, oder sich die User schneller/langsamer bewegen als es der Server anzeigt/zulässt.
  • I’m not agree with this, bcs my ping is 200 bcs I’m from Sri Lanka it’s in Germany like 50-60 ping …and I want play this server and now I have 2000h on server and Rare cars … I’m not like with this idea… and only me and some players play this server and I want keep this server active too … I play more than 70h for a week
    :evil: TRACKER

:evil: Devil :evil:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Tracker ()

• Tracker schrieb:

I’m not agree with this, bcs my ping is 200 bcs I’m from Sri Lanka it’s in Germany like 50-60 ping …and I want play this server and now I have 2000h on server and Rare cars … I’m not like with this idea… and only me and some players play this server and I want keep this server active too … I play more than 70h for a week
    Oh, absolutely! Because clearly, the fate of the entire universe hangs in the balance based on your precious ping from Sri Lanka. It's not like anyone else's gameplay experience matters at all. And those rare virtual cars? They are obviously the pinnacle of human achievement. I mean, forget about world peace, solving hunger, or curing diseases – keeping your server alive is where the world's priorities should lie. Your impressive 70-hour weekly gaming marathon must be the most noble endeavor of our time. By the way, have you considered starting a fan club for your ping? I'm sure people would be lining up to join. And as a fellow gamer, let me wholeheartedly recommend that you preserve this intellectual masterpiece by archiving your account for the betterment of humanity.
  • Zip schrieb:

Tracker schrieb:

I’m not agree with this, bcs my ping is 200 bcs I’m from Sri Lanka it’s in Germany like 50-60 ping …and I want play this server and now I have 2000h on server and Rare cars … I’m not like with this idea… and only me and some players play this server and I want keep this server active too … I play more than 70h for a week
    Oh, absolutely! Because clearly, the fate of the entire universe hangs in the balance based on your precious ping from Sri Lanka. It's not like anyone else's gameplay experience matters at all. And those rare virtual cars? They are obviously the pinnacle of human achievement. I mean, forget about world peace, solving hunger, or curing diseases – keeping your server alive is where the world's priorities should lie. Your impressive 70-hour weekly gaming marathon must be the most noble endeavor of our time. By the way, have you considered starting a fan club for your ping? I'm sure people would be lining up to join. And as a fellow gamer, let me wholeheartedly recommend that you preserve this intellectual masterpiece by archiving your account for the betterment of humanity.
    Not only me Nooltaz too he have now near 7000h server and most active player on server , yea I played 70h per week bcs I’m in love with this server…and I got all what I want in real life , so now I have time to play games and stay happy ..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Tracker ()

• Tracker schrieb:

Zip schrieb:

Tracker schrieb:

Not only me Nooltaz too he have now near 7000h server and most active player on server , yea I played 70h per week bcs I’m in love with this server…and I got all what I want in real life , so now I have time to play games and stay happy ..
    It's truly heartwarming to see your dedication and passion for the server, and it's even more wonderful that Nooltaz shares the same enthusiasm. Your commitment, with over 7000 hours on the server, is a testament to the strong bond you've formed with the community. Playing 70 hours a week clearly shows the genuine love and joy you find in being a part of this world.
    It's inspiring to hear that you've found a balance between enjoying your real-life achievements and indulging in your gaming passions. It's essential to find things that bring happiness, and if this server does that for you, then it's a beautiful thing. May your gaming adventures continue to bring you joy, and may your journey on the server be filled with love, camaraderie, and many more memorable moments.

[Vio]Lucyano schrieb:

Gegen eine generelle Einschränkung.. jedoch beschränkt für eine Situative Einschränkung bei DM oder Aktionen.
    Ach, wie wunderbar! Ein Meister der Widersprüche, ein Virtuose der Verwirrung! Da kommt jemand daher und verkündet: "Generelle Einschränkungen? Oh nein, niemals! Aber situative Einschränkungen? Ja, bitte gerne!" Als ob das nicht völlig widersinnig wäre. Da soll wohl jemand gleichzeitig auf dem Karussell fahren und stillstehen. Oder vielleicht sind das einfach die neuesten Erkenntnisse aus der Abteilung "Logik für Fortgeschrittene"? Bravo, bravo!
  • ynghitta schrieb:

Wenn wir das durchsetzen, dann könnte man schon Vio dichtmachen.

auch wenn es mich selber nervt, wenn man z.b in 7towers mit schlechtem ping einen vorteil hat. Ich denke damit muss man leben :D
    so ynghitta u try to tell here , I want leave this server ? Now here no one play 7 towers, bcs it’s have now bug cars too , and I think u told this against for me ^^ Hmm np , here many players from certain regions..and this isn’t good idea .. now on this server playing many English players and they don’t know German too … and u want think about players too with this problem bcs if this accept we want leave your server too and here you are not more active too , in 7 towers problem, if other player have connection problem , he can leave from it … and now many have no interest with 7 towers …

• I was saying that if we introduce this ping limit, the server can close.

Furthermore, i have said that even if there are situations, where high ping is unfair, we have to get over it and accept this as it is.

I never said that i have a problem with english speaking people. It does not matter to me as I already held several LTR Events in English or both German/English.

King.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ynghitta ()

• ynghitta schrieb:

I was saying that if we introduce this ping limit, the server can close.

Furthermore, i have said that even if there are situations, where high ping is unfair, we have to get over it and accept this as it is.

I never said that i have a problem with english speaking people. It does not matter to me as I already held several LTR Events in English or both German/English.
    yea that’s good sry for think about ur comment wrong .. rly sry ynghitta :) yea after introduce this ping limit server can closed… bcs many players have this ping limit..and that’s better do tell news with use English too …

• [Vio]Lucyano schrieb:

Gegen eine generelle Einschränkung.. jedoch beschränkt für eine Situative Einschränkung bei DM oder Aktionen.
    Dem stimme ich zu. Finde auch dass wenn es die Mehrheit der User einschränkt, dann sollte man sich da echt was überlegen. News in Englisch halte ich für fragwürdig, da auf meine Erfahrung zurückführend, die meisten User die auf dem Server Englisch benutzen, die hälfte sowieso nicht verstehen würde. Außderdem is dennoch der "Core" der Community Deutsch. Die nicht deutschsprachigen User entscheiden sich ja dennoch bewusst, dass sie auf einem deutschen Server spielen.

Beitrag von Tracker ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
  • AlexPlays schrieb:

[Vio]Lucyano schrieb:

Dem stimme ich zu. Finde auch dass wenn es die Mehrheit der User einschränkt, dann sollte man sich da echt was überlegen. News in Englisch halte ich für fragwürdig, da auf meine Erfahrung zurückführend, die meisten User die auf dem Server Englisch benutzen, die hälfte sowieso nicht verstehen würde. Außderdem is dennoch der "Core" der Community Deutsch. Die nicht deutschsprachigen User entscheiden sich ja dennoch bewusst, dass sie auf einem deutschen Server spielen.
    yea that’s correct too … bcs here many can’t English good :) so maybe better do news with German…

• Zip schrieb:

Ach, wie wunderbar! Ein Meister der Widersprüche, ein Virtuose der Verwirrung!
    Du scheinst mich nicht verstehen zu wollen. In meiner Aussage ist kein Widerspruch. Es schadet grundsätzlich niemandem, wenn du mit 400 Ping an der LTR Wiese stehst oder den Busjob machst. Das ist etwas, womit derjenige Spieler leben muss.
    Wenn man allerdings in GW oder Spielmodi wie Tactics oder 7Towers durch Highping das Spielerlebnis anderer Spieler mindert, sehe ich durchaus eine gewisse Berechtigung darin, über solche Beschränkungen zu diskutieren.
    Wenn du nicht zu dir selbst stehst, zu wem stehst du dann?

• [Vio]Lucyano schrieb:

Zip schrieb:

Ach, wie wunderbar! Ein Meister der Widersprüche, ein Virtuose der Verwirrung!
    Du scheinst mich nicht verstehen zu wollen. In meiner Aussage ist kein Widerspruch. Es schadet grundsätzlich niemandem, wenn du mit 400 Ping an der LTR Wiese stehst oder den Busjob machst. Das ist etwas, womit derjenige Spieler leben muss.Wenn man allerdings in GW oder Spielmodi wie Tactics oder 7Towers durch Highping das Spielerlebnis anderer Spieler mindert, sehe ich durchaus eine gewisse Berechtigung darin, über solche Beschränkungen zu diskutieren.
    yea …

• Xanax420 schrieb:

[Vio]Chaos schrieb:

Freigeschaltet. Kategorie XS.

Welche Grenze hast du dir denn vorgestellt, @Xanax420 ?

Geht es dir dabei hauptsächlich um DM Situationen?
    Die Grenze auf Maximal 100 zu setzen.
    Vorerst mal ja.
    dann würde es ja mich auch öfters kicken, weil ich Telekom Kunde bin :thumbup:

Sagen wir ein Ping Check von sagen wir 300-400 für eine gewisse Anzahl an Sekunden, so 10-15 fände ich in Ordnung

America schrieb:

wenn Gott naycer sagt das man da eh nicht dran machen kann wird’s halt so beschissen bleiben.