Derzeit kommt es bei einigen Spielern zu Problemen mit der neueren MTA Versionen "v1.6-release-22741", welche seit heute Morgen an Spieler ausgegeben wird. Ein connecten ist dann ggf. nicht möglich. Die Version "v1.6-release-22684" gilt als stabil. Eine alte Version kann hier heruntergeladen werden. Achtung! Beim Downgrade kann es zum Verlust von Rastermaps und anderen Einstellungen kommen, diese sollten vorher woanders gespeichert werden.

unban threds

• Entbannt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• unban threds

Where do you want to get unbanned? [ x] Ingame [ ] TeamSpeak³ [ ] Forum

Banned account name: blerton

Your computer's serial number* D2B8A139F1E501AEC944262943C0B6F3

Name of admin who banned: [Vio]Chaos

Ban reason (text when connecting): account sharing / account theft.

Time of ban: on March 14, 2021 at 4:47 pm

What did you do exactly that led to your ban and what can you do better to avoid this in the future?
    I opened my friend Blista10 on my PC. I don't know about this rule and he reports me through you when I get banned, but now I'll clarify our problem

What the ban a lesson for you?
    I'm getting a better lesson because I'm not playing like a 1 year old baned and it's been a long time without vio :( (hope I get unbanned and come back to vio and have a good time with my friend on vio)

Why should we unban you again?
    Why should we unblock you again? As I am/was a very active gamer and would love to play on video again, I settle my issue with Blista10, he is my friend :D
    hi kill me/