unban n2

• Entbannt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Banner account: rayanxane
    Computer serial:
    A37252ACEB7E882E896FE34120D72792
    Reason: Raccisme
    The administrator who imposed the ban [vio] Zomber
    What's wrong exactly what has led to your spell and what can you do better to avoid this in the future?
    So the problem was, i give my forum account to a person (i can t say his name here but in private i can) to help me in application for emergency cause i was just 150hour i think so i trust him and he told me i will write it for u and explain to u the rest but thid guy he break rules and make sdmT so he hasn t got forum after he got bann he wrtied in my walls with my account bad words that i will never say it cause im not raciste and my friends can prouve it
    Was the spell a lesson for you?
    i have committed a erreur and i know that i m so sorry yes it was a lesson for me and i will not give my account for help in application i know how to make it now
    The ban start 8 may 2019 at 17:11
    Please administrateur i miss play vio for a long time even if there is a lot of server in mta i dont play it i just wait the unban for this best server and now i have no contact with the cool guys in vio
    Why should we unban him again?
    Because I am an active and nice user on Vio, and so I am back to the current state, maybe I would like to join faction and for that I need the forum too.