Complain Against Instant

• Teilweise Berechtigt

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Complain Against Instant

Ingame-Name: PlanB

Täter: @InstanT

eventuelle Zeugen: First case : @Kamir @Rayenha

Date: There are different times so Look ScreenShots.

Description:

After we finish CR i texted my teammates that i am ahead for WT and in the highway for LS i found name with under color Red and since is Permission from me to shoot and since is Private car i have no deal. In the Way to attack i found out is Instant , and i continued to Shoot his car since is my target. after some drive and shot i decide to get out of my car and he continued to shoot me from inside the car since is not allowed and he is aware for it. After i am dead he told me that he is allowed to shot from inside the car since he is on the way for GangWar and witch is non of my business , this is end of first story.

in Date : 22/02/2019 we got Base attack without announcement and i think since there is no SMS to non of the Active members , I looked to contact the player in TS but he was not in , i asked all the members did anyone got Call for Base Attack they did respond with no :

[ Heung Kwan Rayenha: aod with fskin in base ]
    [ Sin Fung Kamir: i killed him ]
    [ Tin PlanB: why the fuck he came in ]
    [ Sin Fung Kamir: dont know ]
    [ Tin PlanB: is he allowed to do this ? ]
    [ Sin Fung Kamir: dont know ]
    [ Sin Fung Kamir: i think not ]

Time where he Scammed Medlor that he is looking for his car in the base where he just finished the Fight of killing all of us

InstanT says: ey
    InstanT says: mach
    Medlor says: wat machst ehier
    InstanT says: tür auf
    InstanT says: mein autop
    Medlor says: jo

TS chat what he answered me after i confront him:

the Player in name is just Rape of fun for other enemy Frakis since he dose what he want like he owns everything.

Screenshots:

First Case :
    abload.de/img/mta-screen_2019-02-26e7jkq.png
    abload.de/img/mta-screen_2019-02-26wbk77.png

Second Case [Base Attack]:
    abload.de/img/mta-screen_2019-02-22bxjup.png
    abload.de/img/mta-screen_2019-02-22yyjk0.png

Since me and some of my friends talked in TS they Told me that i have been not allowed to Attack him but since there are some good points:

First: he have been able to escape the fight without any issues [Turi vs Sultan]
    Second: he slowed down so he can fight me.
    Third : he did not provide no TXT that he can avoid Fight with ex: "GW" "Stop" , but he kept shooting back
    Four: How do i know in what way he is at since i am not God mode to know who is on GW and who is on what.

Waited him 2 Hours for TS conversations he ignored every Connections , so as he sad on TS even i DGF.

In Talk with @Medlor we got decision to Complain . I would like that the Player to be taken in Care of High rated Admins so the case can be looked Better than ever.

Will be more Easy if Admin Moves me TS and i am Ready with all needed Proofs against the case.
    With Respect
    PlanB
  • PlanB schrieb:

First Case :
    langsam fuckt es nur noch ab das solche Leute hier aufm Server nicht mal die Regeln durchlesen und irgendetwas machen.
    Ich war aufm weg zur Gangwar da wir attackt wurden und ich fuhr einfach weiter obwohl er auf mich schoss und er fuhr mir dann noch hinter her und schoss die ganze Zeit auf mich und da ich kein Bock habe einfach so gekillt zu werden und erneut zum Gangwar Gebiet zufahren hab ich den lieben PlanA eliminiert per Drive-By.

crush Zionism
  • PlanB schrieb:

Second Case [Base Attack]:
    abload.de/img/mta-screen_2019-02-22bxjup.png
    abload.de/img/mta-screen_2019-02-22yyjk0.png
    Zur zweite Sache wieso schreibst du erst jetzt eine Beschwerde, obwohl die Sache schon fast um die 1 Woche her ist.
    Ich wollte mein Hustler aus der Base holen, und bin in die Base gelaufen und plötzlich kam der lieber PlanA und sein Kollegehe im Ziviskin und haben auf mich geschossen ich bin aus der Base raus gerannt wieder rein geklettert nach nicht mal 1 Minute und habe die beiden gekillt.

crush Zionism
  • InstanT schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

First Case :
    langsam fuckt es nur noch ab das solche Leute hier aufm Server nicht mal die Regeln durchlesen und irgendetwas machen.Ich war aufm weg zur Gangwar da wir attackt wurden und ich fuhr einfach weiter obwohl er auf mich schoss und er fuhr mir dann noch hinter her und schoss die ganze Zeit auf mich und da ich kein Bock habe einfach so gekillt zu werden und erneut zum Gangwar Gebiet zufahren hab ich den lieben PlanA eliminiert per Drive-By.

First of all you ar ein Private car ,
    Second Faster than my car.
    third: You stop for a Fight with Cars.
    four: how do i know where you had at??

Proof Me Wrong.
    With Respect
    PlanB
  • PlanB schrieb:

InstanT schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

First Case :
    langsam fuckt es nur noch ab das solche Leute hier aufm Server nicht mal die Regeln durchlesen und irgendetwas machen.Ich war aufm weg zur Gangwar da wir attackt wurden und ich fuhr einfach weiter obwohl er auf mich schoss und er fuhr mir dann noch hinter her und schoss die ganze Zeit auf mich und da ich kein Bock habe einfach so gekillt zu werden und erneut zum Gangwar Gebiet zufahren hab ich den lieben PlanA eliminiert per Drive-By.

First of all you ar ein Private car ,Second Faster than my car.
    third: You stop for a Fight with Cars.

Proof Me Wrong.
    He can go to gangwar area with his private car. But you have to ask a question to him. Like '' gw? '' Instant : Yes.
  • XXXTENTACION. schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

InstanT schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

First Case :
    First of all you ar ein Private car ,Second Faster than my car.third: You stop for a Fight with Cars.

Proof Me Wrong.
    He can go to gangwar area with his private car. But you have to ask a question to him. Like '' gw? '' Instant : Yes.
    PB ??
    With Respect
    PlanB
  • PlanB schrieb:

Third : he did not provide no TXT that he can avoid Fight with ex: "GW" "Stop" , but he kept shooting back
    Four: How do i know in what way he is at since i am not God mode to know who is on GW and who is on what.

So. 1. Bin ich nicht verpflichtet dir zu sagen das ich in GW bin oder sonstiges, und auch wenn ich geschrieben hätte GW GW die meisten achten sowieso nicht drauf.
    Wenn du am fighten wärst würdest du auf den Gegner achten oder aufm Chat? Natürlich auf den Gegner, daher versteh ich dein Problem nicht ich war und bin nicht verpflichtet dir zu schreiben das ich in Gangwar bin und da ich kein Bock hatte das ich gekillt werde evt und alles neu zu bestellen und ein Gangwar zu machen ohne Gangwar- Fenster und Hitglocke habe ich dich einfach drive-byt da du sowieso kein SE Erlaubnis auf mich hattest.

Regel 8:
    Es dürfen sich Spieler, welche dem Gangwar nicht zugewiesen wurden, nicht in der Nähe eines umkämpften Gangwar-Gebietes befinden und unter keinen Umständen in den Gangwar eingreifen. Sollte eine Situation jedoch vor dem Gangwar begonnen haben & während der andauernden Situation ein Gangwar gestartet werden, so darf diese Situation noch bis zum Ende geführt werden.

Somit hast du in den Gangwar eingegriffen in dem du auf mich geschossen hast und das als erster.

crush Zionism
  • PlanB schrieb:

After i am dead he told me that he is allowed to shot from inside the car since he is on the way for GangWa
    I have never said that it would be allowed to shoot* from inside the car. That is your 1st lie already. I am not obliged to tell you that I am on my way to the GangWar. You must go look that yourself, what's in the chat. You yourself broke rule 8, probably should next time do better lying than accusations.

crush Zionism
  • InstanT schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

After i am dead he told me that he is allowed to shot from inside the car since he is on the way for GangWa
    I have never said that it would be allowed to shoot* from inside the car. That is your 1st lie already. I am not obliged to tell you that I am on my way to the GangWar. You must go look that yourself, what's in the chat. You yourself broke rule 8, probably should next time do better lying than accusations.
    i think this Complain is not Geklar but your Complain against me , so

so First case is my Win , try to save now some proofs about the Base Rush , you know that from 0 till end you have been Wrong , and need to clean up.
    With Respect
    PlanB
  • InstanT schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

So. 1. Bin ich nicht verpflichtet dir zu sagen das ich in GW bin oder sonstiges, und auch wenn ich geschrieben hätte GW GW die meisten achten sowieso nicht drauf.
    Wenn du am fighten wärst würdest du auf den Gegner achten oder aufm Chat? Natürlich auf den Gegner, daher versteh ich dein Problem nicht ich war und bin nicht verpflichtet dir zu schreiben das ich in Gangwar bin und da ich kein Bock hatte das ich gekillt werde evt und alles neu zu bestellen und ein Gangwar zu machen ohne Gangwar- Fenster und Hitglocke habe ich dich einfach drive-byt da du sowieso kein SE Erlaubnis auf mich hattest.

Regel 8:
    Es dürfen sich Spieler, welche dem Gangwar nicht zugewiesen wurden, nicht in der Nähe eines umkämpften Gangwar-Gebietes befinden und unter keinen Umständen in den Gangwar eingreifen. Sollte eine Situation jedoch vor dem Gangwar begonnen haben & während der andauernden Situation ein Gangwar gestartet werden, so darf diese Situation noch bis zum Ende geführt werden.

Somit hast du in den Gangwar eingegriffen in dem du auf mich geschossen hast und das als erster.

Keep Digging more Rules , @[Vio]StarCheck is aware that you have to text me that you are "GW" or escape the scene but you stop and stood near to me to Fight witch you can't proof it Wrong.

Accept the bad behave you have done and we Cool.

Even your Fraktions friends are after the Complain because they know that you have don big mistake and they wan't to save you but you keep making it worst.
    With Respect
    PlanB
  • InstanT schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

[spoiler[/spoiler]
    With Respect
    PlanB