Vio-V > Vio SA?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Hello Dear @Rammiibox !!!

First of all the server dose not seem to go down since the Admin activity came back in with Updates , Events , and more.
      Vio-V is doing good , but can The new things be better than the old one , my answer is "NO" , since something old is non-replaced .

@[Vio]Forces is smart business man. He know how to keep two community's together nonstop , imagine for yourself how it would be if he just deleted Vio-SA , would he got the activity, No.
      He did smart move that he did not introduce Vio-V from Vio-Sa because there would be biggest Drop from Vio-SA , but he left Vio-SA on good Admin Hands how is RobBen and now RobBen is work good for our Fun.
      Sometimes Players [old ones] should understand that the interest is more looked than the wish , because to wish to play Vio-SA you never leave SA , but to have interest You never play it again.

One thing we should understand , i know that 85% of the German community don't accept us [English Community] as a permanent Community , but making New Friend that is best thing to be done,
      i don't say to forget the old ones , but giving someone a chance you can get better position all the time, Vio-SA is never to be Dead in MTA Career , and i think That @[Vio]Forces will never Remove the fun from us.
      We should understand that someone have to pay for GTA V but someone try's hard to play MTA because his PC don't accept more , and why we don't wan't to give them a Chance to have fun in something that they are only able to get it.
      We need to work together and keep the server , the command to delete Vio is by not playing the Server , but the key to keep it Up nonstop is by never leaving the server and Community.
      As my MTA travel Career , Vio-Community have been challenge for me , since first time i have not been accepted but now most of it Likes , Loves , Respects me , because i never have worked for Bad , Can't Tell there's no one without HATE.
      Be Greatest words i have are only for Vio-Community , Vio-Admins , Vio-Friends , and everyone who likes and hates me , i never Hated anyone , and Everyone knows it , Thanks to Vio for every second i spend in it.

Best Regards

BlacB [Vio-V: PlanB]
      With Respect
      PlanB
    • PlanB schrieb:

-DesperadoZ- schrieb:

PeaNut schrieb:

vio v ist geiler als vio sa
      Und Kosovo gehört zu Serbien
      Never in a life , Fuck Those idiots , Kosovo belongs to Albania , 0.00% serbian peoples lives Kosovo how can that be possible , Like saying Germany Belongs to USA , is that possible , :P
      Yeah it seems u dont have any Idea bro.. Kosovo was Territorium of Serbia, but the United States of America took it Away from Serbia after War. Thats why Kosovo is not Official a Own State/Country By Serbia/Russia/China & More. And ofc in Kosovo are much Serbians. Pls dont talk if u dont know shit. Thx.

★ It's a Taylor Thing... You just wouldn't understand ★

Taylor Swift
    • -DesperadoZ- schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

-DesperadoZ- schrieb:

PeaNut schrieb:

Never in a life , Fuck Those idiots , Kosovo belongs to Albania , 0.00% serbian peoples lives Kosovo how can that be possible , Like saying Germany Belongs to USA , is that possible , :P
      Yeah it seems u dont have any Idea bro.. Kosovo was Territorium of Serbia, but the United States of America took it Away from Serbia after War. Thats why Kosovo is not Official a Own State/Country By Serbia/Russia/China & More. And ofc in Kosovo are much Serbians. Pls dont talk if u dont know shit. Thx.
      Kosovo je Srbija! Nema prolaza ovdje vise!
    • TKND schrieb:

-DesperadoZ- schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

-DesperadoZ- schrieb:

PeaNut schrieb:

Kosovo je Srbija! Nema prolaza ovdje vise!
      Tako bre ! <3

Taylor Swift
    • -DesperadoZ- schrieb:

PlanB schrieb:

-DesperadoZ- schrieb:

PeaNut schrieb:

i am From Macedonia , and no one helped Kosovo to win the War but we wined it , and we have own Army at the moment , Kosovo i accepted for Official State , After War in 2006 USA showed support for Kosovo because the saw big industrial interest from Kosovo , Serbia never wined the war , not in Kumanovo Not in nowhere , they gone back with lose , Everyone know that only those idiots who keep the blood from them don't accept it , lets say Germany is Turkye after Turkye wined the war against everyone. :P I am Albanian so don't tell me about my country where you never have been to ok.
      With Respect
      PlanB
    • Wtf are u Talking men, USA is just on Kosovo side because Russia is on the Serbian Side. Half world Helped Kosovo in the war, Serbia smashed albania and Co. Alone. Kosovo did Not won anything alone with their 5000 Man Army .. Kosovo is an Inoffcial State and USA just took it away from Serbia After War

Taylor Swift
    • Than you know nothing about the war , My Cousin have been part of that war and you can't tell me nothing about that , My dad's family have lost life on that war , and you know nothing about that war , We fucked Serbia with 5k Soldiers and we still fucking em , Now soon even serbia is forced to accept kosovo otherwise serbia will lose NATO and same time EU , SO please stop talking trash about something you have knowledge nothing. PACE

Edit:
      Listen this bro , like there you have some story told and than if you want talk still ok , sorry for my reaction but when someone talks over my cousin's life and story , i can't keep my feelings , Maybe you have lost nothing on that war But i have Lost to many , So take a look under this Video and we can talk ok.

With Respect
      PlanB