Shadowplay [Experts wanted]

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Shadowplay [Experts wanted]

Moin Moin, ich hab nen Problem mit ShadowPlay.
    Daten:
    Graka: GeForce 920M
    Win 10 64 Bit
    Laptop.
    Shadowplay läuft über den Trick mit den Parametern.

Mein Problem ist nun, das ich das kleine Häkchen "Desktop Erfassung zulassen" nicht anklicken kann. Es ist ausgegraut.
    Hab schon vieles gelesen von wegen aero Modus, geht nicht, hab win 10.
    Dann sagt wer auf Laptops geht's nur per registry. Hab da dwmenabled und dwmenableduser auf 01 00 00 00 gesetzt. Aber nützt alles nichts.

Hat wer nen Plan.?

ps.: Ne ordentliche Belohnung ist natürlich drin ;)

Fabi- schrieb:

Ich mach dich kalt, ich schwör' dich!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von BobderFluffige ()

• Entweder die Treiber updaten bzw. downgraden.

Hab was gefunden:

forums.geforce.com/default/top…e-on-notebooks-/?offset=5

AK-_-KillerZ schrieb:

Finally , I found the solution, After weeks of researching, the options to enable the "Allow Desktop Capture" was in the registry. Note. Won't work for switchable graphic card notebooks.

Solution to fix:

1.Go to regedit(Press [Win key + r] then type 'regedit' )
    2.and then look for this registry [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\ShadowPlay\NVSPCAPS]
    3.Look for DwmEnabled and DwmEnabledUser
    3a.On some notebooks the DwmEnabledUser won't be there so create one by going to edit>new>Binary value
    4.The value data of both of them will be something like this "00 00 00 00" delete the whole thing and change that to "01 00 00 00"(Don't add the spaces, it will add automatically.)
    5.You are done , Now you can go to shadowplay and see the result, If it works thank me, If not you are doing something wrong.

Proof : i.imgur.com/HhyXpm9.png

If the above one is too complicated for you to do, Just download this and install, press yes for everything, and then you are done. Link : rghost.net/7dlHQqCWV

Video Tutorial for this solution : youtu.be/nteNUrib50s