Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GTA V VIO REALLIFE

[Vio]Chaos - - off-topic

Quote from SpoxXy: “Quote from [Vio]Chaos: “Rumor has it that @[Vio]Jonas still has a Vio-Minecraft ("Vio-MC") server running. From time to time, Robben or I have to stop by to make sure that Jonas' livestock farming doesn't get too big and the MTA server lags again. ” Can you give me the ip? ” Sorry, that was a joke. I thought it was obvious, my mistake.

• GTA V VIO REALLIFE

[Vio]Chaos - - off-topic

Rumor has it that @[Vio]Jonas still has a Vio-Minecraft ("Vio-MC") server running. From time to time, Robben or I have to stop by to make sure that Jonas' livestock farming doesn't get too big and the MTA server lags again.

• Faction and Gang rules

[Vio]Chaos - - Regelwerke

Quote from [Vio]Forces: “4.5.3 There is no shooting permission on evil factionists / gangs at the asservates truck, except when they are directly at the place of delivery, then they open fire on the officers or after three locking-zone binds. ” Quote from [Vio]Forces: “4.5.3 Evil factionists / gangs are not immediately allowed to shoot at the evidence truck, unless they are directly at the drop-off location, open fire on the state factionists or after 3 successful Restricted-zone binds. Wanted r…

• Faction and Gang rules

Quote from [Vio]Forces: “1.2.3 At complaints from factionists against factionists it must be tried to clarify it in the Teamspeak³ before posting a written complaint. ” Rule 1.2.3 removed.

• Serverrules

Quote from [Vio]Forces: “1.2.6 If you get values of more than $ 250,000 from a player within a month, you have to report this immediately to the support. The following applies to betting: The betting loss against a player may not be included. For example, if player A loses $100,000 against player B and then wins $300,000 from player B (e.g. /dice or Seventowers bets), the limit has still been exceeded. ” Rule 1.2.6 changed. Quote from [Vio]Forces: “1.3.4 Events are often organized on Vio. Events…

• Serverrules

Quote from [Vio]Forces: “1.3.12 The use of external programs designed to gain an advantage in MTA (commonly known as "cheats" or "hacks") is strictly prohibited, regardless of whether it was used on Vio-SA. In addition, we reserve the right to ban players from the server if there is sufficient suspicion that they are in possession of such a program. ” Rule 1.3.12 added.

• We are back "BB10"

[Vio]Chaos - - Archiv

Done